A glossary of terms used at Skin & Body Renewal.
- #3D Cellulite SolutionCellulite has different forms and grades and thus success at combating cellulite needs a combination of treatments. The 3D Cellulite solution, our signature cellulite treatment combines the following cutting edge non-invasive cellulite technologies at an affordable price: Carboxytherapy, Radiofrequency, Lipomassage and transdermal mesotherapy.
- #3D Mommy RenewalAt Skin & Body Renewal we understand that pregnancy takes Its toll on the body and thus have come up with a great programme to get our Mommy’s back into shape. 3D Mommy Renewal combines a body shaping programme with a skin brightening facial at a reduced and affordable price for most moms. This combined approach will target cellulite, lax abdominal skin and stretch marks. The pigmentation acquired during pregnancy can safely be reduced even if you are breastfeeding.
- #3D Skin RejuvenationOur signature laser treatment, is one of the most effective non ablative skin rejuvenation solutions available and involves combining three clinical applications viz. Titan, LimeLight and Laser Genesis.
- #3D Skin TighteningIs an effective way to tighten lax abdominal or body skin and combines six skin tightening applications. Microdermabrasion, Titan, Laser Genesis, Transdermal mesotherapy with growth factors, Carboxytherapy and Radiofrequency offer a non-surgical, no downtime alternative to tighten loose skin anywhere on the body.
- #3D Stretch MarkCombines Carboxytherapy, Laser Genesis and transdermal mesotherapy for improvement of new and old stretch marks.
- AAblative LasersWhen in reference to cosmetic lasers, ablative lasers remove the outermost layer of skin during treatment. Ablative Laser resurfacing works by vaporizing the top layer of the skin to remove blemishes, scars and wrinkles. Ablative laser treatments are overall more aggressive in terms of severity, have more downtime (14 days) than non ablative lasers but more results can be expected if the downtime can be afforded by the patient. Because of the downtime and risks associated with ablative lasers such as CO2 and Erbium YAG lasers, fractionated ablative lasers such as Pearl Fractional and Fraxel: Repair offer similar results with a minimal downtime of 5 to 7 days and are also associated with less side effects of the traditional ablative lasers such a scarring and hypopigmentation.
- AAccentEses radiofrequency, a non invasive procedure which improves cellulite and exercise resistant fat deposits. Accent also tightens sagging skin on the arms, abdomen, knees and thighs.