You can hide behind good clothing and make up, but your hands are out there and will ‘kiss and tell’ if you have not been kind to them.
This scientific scale shows the ageing process of our hands (from 0 = no volume loss to 4 = very severe volume loss).
After many successful hand rejuvenation treatments, Radiesse filler was discontinued in South Africa, but many disappointed fans of Radiesse filler will be happy to know that is back in South Africa and available at Skin Renewal. Radiesse® restores volume and adds structure to the skin. The unique, innovative and safe gel formula contains calcium microspheres (CaHA) which stimulate the body to produce collagen, resulting in immediate and long-lasting volume augmentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1What is Radiesse filler?
- 2How does Radiesse Fillers work?
- 3How can I ensure proper care of my hands?
Radiesse Dermal Fillers are used to enhance volume and give an overall youthful 3-dimensional volume effect to ageing hands that have a bony, skeletal appearance. These volumising fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring human protein responsible for cushioning the skin. At Skin Renewal we only use tried and tested and CE medically approved and FDA approved dermal fillers.
Radiesse® is small calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in a soft gel matrix. Radiesse® is gently injected into the skin by an experienced doctor, usually in small amounts with a very fine needle. Radiesse® stimulates your skin's own regeneration abilities and new collagen is produced over the weeks and months, making your skin stronger and more elastic.
- The same beauty or rejuvenation treatment you are having on your face should apply to your hands as well.
- This will help prevent deterioration on the back of the hands and preserve the plump and smooth skin texture we all admire in the young.
- If you are having facial Dermapen, laser, Limelight or peel treatments, extend it to include your hands as well. We have a much reduced add-on price to include hands so ask your therapist to include this in your treatment.After all, your hands are your best friends and cannot be substituted!
Radiesse fillers is available in Johannesburg at the Morningside, Parkhurst, Bedfordview,Fourways and Illovo clinics. In Pretoria at Irene and Brooklyn as well as in the Western Cape at Cape Quarter, Claremont, Constantia, Somerset West, Stellenbosch and Willowbridge branches and KwaZulu Natal in Hillcrest and Umhlanga.
This treatment has not yet been reviewed. To review this treatment click here