10 Reasons to do a Medical Weight Loss program at Body & Health Renewal!
Every day we fight the battle of the bulge in our heads as well as on our bodies. On top of that, we have to ignore all those delicious-looking adverts of food that lurk everywhere. Time for a little help with a Medical Weight Loss program!
1. Qualified medical doctors to assist you
- Weight gain or obesity may have an underlying medical cause: Leptin resistance.
- At Body Renewal we offer a Medical Weight Loss program which uses HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) together with an eating plan to treat these causes of obesity.
- Being seen by a medical doctor ensures that any health problems that could hamper your weight loss, such as Obstructive Sleep Apnea OSA, are identified.
- Our Medical Weight Loss program is safe and effective.
2. We only use compounded bio-identical injections that have been prepared in a sterile laboratory
- Our HCG is prepared and sealed in a sterile laboratory by a qualified pharmacist as is required by law.
- Any vial that is not sealed and kept in refrigeration or pre filled syringes may not have the correct effect on leptin sensitization.
- You need the authentic, stabilized HCG at the correct daily dosage to release the correct amount of your own fat and calories in order to sustain normal body metabolism.
3. All patients are screened for OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea), blood sugar levels, hypertension and other important conditions
- OSA can be the cause of diabetes, metabolic syndrome and hypertension and, if not excluded in your initial examination, may affect your ability to lose weight.
- In fact, if OSA goes untreated, any long term success at keeping weight off will be doomed due to the chronic inflammation, chronic cortisol stimulation and systemic effects that OSA has on the body
- Other important conditions related to optimal weight loss are also screened for namely, thyroid disease, together with liver and gut conditions /dysbiosis (abnormal gut microbiota) which need to be functioning optimally to maintain weight loss.
- Our doctors are aware of the importance of checking for any abnormal conditions to ensure that you are able to attain your weight loss goal.
4. Registered nurses will support and aid you during this time
- Initially your blood glucose and blood pressure will be monitored. A body stat analysis, your BMI (Body Mass Index) and body measurements are taken as well.
- When you come in for a check-up they will closely monitor these parameters to make sure you are losing weight as expected.
- If you are not losing sufficient weight, they will identify the problem and help you correct it.
5. You are not alone!
- There is an entire professional team of medical doctors, nurses, therapists and support staff to help you reach your goals and keep you motivated throughout your journey
- They are there to provide help when you need it.
- There is a support group and slender blog that you are encouraged to join; the purpose of the blog is for you to share your highs and lows with others facing the same challenges and accomplishments. We call this the ‘buddy system’.
6. State of the art weight loss devices to help you
- I-lipo™ and Velashape™ are centimeter loss devices and a valuable add-on to your program at a much reduced price only for Medical Weight Loss patients.
- Cryo-Lipo™ will help reduce those bumps and bulges that are difficult to remove with weight loss and exercise alone and is recommended when you are close to your ideal weight.
7. A five day cleansing and preparation program before you start your weight loss program
- The majority of people living in our modern day world have some form of gut dysbiosis/ abnormal microbiota which will dampen any successful weight loss program.
- To help your body prepare for the journey ahead, this colon/gut cleansing program can help remove unhealthy bacteria and yeast from the body. This colon/gut cleansing will facilitate successful weight loss.
- Removing toxins from the body will help the gastrointestinal tract function better for optimal weight loss.
8. The Slender Challenge makes you the Loser
Since 2011, Body % Health Renewal has done their annual Slender Challenge which runs over 12 weeks. In the last challenge 27 patients lost nearly 443 kg in total. The average weight loss calculated across all these challenges is 14.9kg per patient and the biggest loser lost 39.5 kg!
9. For your health, tests can be used to exclude medical conditions that will slow down your weight loss
- A multi-gene DNA Health and DNA Diet gene test can be ordered to exclude conditions such as metabolic syndrome, elevated cholesterol levels and others.
- Any abnormalities that could contribute to developing chronic medical conditions can be tested, as well as potential food allergies and intolerances.
- All of this supports your quest to be a healthier and thinner you!
- Not only will you lose the weight you so desperately want to get rid of, but at Body & Health Renewal they will ensure that you are healthier and better able to live life to the fullest.