RID is a cutting-edge weight/fat loss solution incorporating the latest in medical advances and experience gained from over 12 years in the field of weight/fat loss. RID has been developed to help mobilize the abnormal fat which has accumulated over time. Through a low GL eating program combined with supplements and hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) injections, patients can lose significant amounts of weight.
Patients who sign up for RID benefit from the holistic offering of The Renewal Institute as medical doctors, registered nurses and experienced therapists will assist them on their weight/fat loss journey to ensure that optimal results are achieved.
In Summary, the RID Diet is a 5-prong approach:
- A calorie controlled diet with a specially designed meal replacement shake.
- A specially designed eating program with low glycaemic, low inflammatory foods. Only certain foods allowed. No Gluten.
- Injections with hCG
- Supplements which aid detoxification, improve gut health, and aid digestion
- Consistent medical supervision, guidance & support, with follow-ups every 2 weeks to help the patient succeed!
In order to succeed in long-term results and ensure that the lost weight does not return we follow the pillars of health.
- Sleep optimization - THE FOUNDATION OF HEALTH. Insufficient restorative deep sleep causes weight gain and may interfere with fat loss efforts.
- Gut restoration - Healthy digestive function will assist with fat loss and help prevent future weight gain.
- Stress Management - Cortisol can cause weight gain and can become an obstacle to fat loss.
- Healthy nutrition - Healthy, nutrient-dense foods will provide optimal nutrition and lower calorie intake.
- Healthy moderate exercise - Regular exercise will assist with weight loss and weight management.
- Detoxification - Toxins and excess hormones (especially oestrogen) are released during fat loss and it is essential to assist detoxification processes.
- Reducing inflammation - High levels of inflammation raise insulin levels, worsen insulin resistance, and lead to weight gain. All the above factors need to be addressed for fat loss to be healthy, successful, and lasting.