Join the Body Renewal Team!
Are you inspired by innovation? Energised by a continuous quest for excellence and dedicated to delivering exceptional service? Do you believe in a culture of collaboration and team work, and an ethos underpinned by ethical standards? Are you passionate, professional and pursuant of personal growth? Then you should consider joining the Body Renewal Team!
At Body Renewal we believe that our ethos, and the quality and dedication of our people are two of our greatest strengths. In order to grow and maintain our dynamic and talented team, we are always searching for the right blend of skills, knowledge, experience, abilities and characteristics that is required to ensure our ongoing success. We focus on attracting, employing, developing and retaining exceptional talent.
If you are Interested in joining our prestigious team, click here to apply for a position with us.
We are looking for a mature, dynamic and strong individual with good communication and excel skills. Accuracy and attention to detail as well as being a team player is required for the position. Ability to meet deadlines are important.
- Monthly Revenue processing
- Debtors reconciliation : Monthly reconciliation of credit card statements to bank statement, monthly EFT and Cash recon
- Weekly EFT reconciliation : EFT reports to bank statements and advising branches if EFT is not on bank statement
- Weekly Cash and Petty cash reconciliation
- Weekly review of open bills report, consolidation of open bills on a monthly basis.
- Fixed Asset Register, with monthly depreciation calculation (good excel skills required). Every 6 months reconciliation of fixed asset count to Fixed asset register
- Review of intercompany balances to ensure agree
- Cash book allocation
- Ability to meet deadlines, imperative for monthly reporting.
- Some invoice capturing and / or supplier reconciliation check
- Additional ad hoc work on an ad hoc basis
- Beneficial for position : all round bookkeeping experience , preferably Pastel and good excel skills
- Qualification: BCom