This treatment consists of 3 main phases:
Firstly, preparing the skin and repairing the skin’s barrier, getting inflammation and pigment triggers under control;
Secondly, the in-clinic treatment, which is a depigmenting mask that kickstarts the process of treating the dark patches or Melasma which sits deep within the skin;
Thirdly, the home care maintenance treatment products further improve the process started by the in-clinic procedure.
The MesoBrite Depigmentation Treatment really is the complete solution to targeting hyperpigmentation, including sun-induced pigmentation and melasma.
What is the MELANOout System?
MELANOout System® by MCCM Medical has been designed to reduce and eliminate spots of melanic origin on the face, neck, and neckline. The skin tone becomes more uniform, and the results are excellent without the need for severe aggressive peeling treatments and with almost no side effects. The result is a reduction in skin blemishes, including dark marks, sun spots, PIH, Melasma and even acne marks, resulting in a more uniform skin tone.
What are the main differences between Dermamelan/Cosmelan and the MELANOout System?
Dermamelan / Cosmelan
1) Less Aggressive: Very gentle post-treatment peeling due to anti-inflammatory properties in the system
2) Focus on ongoing suppression of inflammation, sensitivity, tyrosinase inhibition and minimising post-treatment side effects in order to lessen the chance of aggressive pigment resurgence
3) Price – more affordable
Can be combined with other treatments (i.e. patient can safely continue with other treatments during the maintenance phase) – Only select products in the Home Care Pack PLUS need to be stopped and started in order to continue with other treatments (and only in the first four months of the maintenance phase is this necessary).
1) More aggressive reaction – known to cause significant redness and peeling post-treatment
2) Focus is on constant resurfacing and pigment suppression – both of which are great, but many patients do experience ongoing dryness, flakiness and sensitivity and therefore, pigment resurgence can occur
3) Price – due to the high price, Dermamelan & Cosmelan treatments are not an option for most
Combinations with other treatments are not advised – or the maintenance phase needs to be stopped and started in order to have other treatments, and this is ongoing for up to 9 months.